disclaimer
Welcome to ICHIGOU-ICHIE@BLOGSPOT. To anyone who visited this homepage, please don't forget to leave your comments on my SHOUTBOX below.

Anyway, I do really hate COPYCATS, so please don't forget to give any CREDITS to whatever you take from this site.

Thanks for your attention and enjoy your visiting ^_^


web info
THE OWNER

[ debora desti ] a.k.a [ ayame ]
[ jakarta ] - [ indonesia ]
[ 33 years old ]

Instagram | Tumblr | Facebook | X

--------------------------------

Blog Started : August 2007
Last Updated : October 3rd, 2025
Status : HIATUS

links
acintya | astrid | ayaa | ayu | boegcha | can-chan | chiisa | chika | dhanny | eriin | eugenia | indah | juls | kiriya | kitty | megu | melinda | midnight | muti | mutii | nadira | nyra | oddy | ruru | tia-chan | tita | unis |

[ a r a s h i n d o ]
Indonesia 1st Arashi Forum Society


archives


November Disaster?
Rusak aja terus~
Because Life isn't THAT Simple..
Unschedule...
S.O.S (Syndrom Orang Stress)
Beautiful Days
Madol Mondays..
Imprint
Do I ready for the exams?
Shock! Shock!


shoutouts!



credits
Designer: Cynna, edited by ayamechan
Icons & Banner : ayamechan
Image Stock: I, II
Photo Hosting : Photobucket
Blog Hosting: Blogger
Scripts : Dynamic Drive

Keep stronger or just give up?
Written @ Monday, December 01, 2008
Okayy,, that's enough.
Sometimes I don't understand what does God want me to do.
It looks like.. that He wants like this.. He wants like that..
but why does He give the tasks not in the right time?
I'm busy.. and I'm sick of it!!

He has sent so many people who needs my help...
but I couldn't handle it by myself!
When I just solved a problem, He gave me another.
When I solved the other, He gave me the others.
I'm trying to be strong.. but the fact.. I'm just an ordinary girl.
I'm still studying at school, I haven't become an adult,
I'm still under my parents' guide, my money come from them,
and sometimes, I don't want to give more pressure to my parents,
especially about financial things.
It's just because, I've already given them a big pressure
when I entered the most EXPENSIVE-USELESS school in the world. haha..

I love to do charity..
I love to help people..
but, of course the things are getting stressful,
when they don't come in the right time, right place, and right situation.

I don't know what kind of another surprises which will come to me on this month.
Christmas... and it's all about charity and worship in the church.
I think that I can FREE on this month. But I think, that's a wrong thought.
*sigh*

[nb : Today.. I just solved a 'thing'... but suddenly.. more 'things' just came up!
I don't know whether I can handle it all of the things or not.
I don't know whether I can keep stronger, or just give up.
I don't know.. what will happen next.]

Labels:

xoxo,
at: 7:33 PM with 0 Shouts!




◂◂ PAST ♪ // back to top \\ ♪ FUTURE ▸▸